Mentorship program - 2 hours session
MENTORING PROGRAM - GETTING FRESH PERSPECTIVE
At certain point, despite all the courses that we’ve made and all the experience that we’ve got - we need some fresh perspective.
As we grow as teachers and are prone to a repetitive routine, stagnation, and even burn-out - it is good to talk to someone experienced who would help us in our professional development, but also would just check on us - our balance, challenges, and potential spaces to improve. Working with people, often coming to a yoga class with their emotions or even traumas - can cost us a lot, especially that many yoga teachers are highly sensitive people. Self-care and constant growth are extremely important elements of our profession in order to stay authentic, inspired and satisfied.
I have been running individual mentoring program for the past few years.
Yoga teachers come to meet me because they:
- need to consult a very concrete challenge that they face (burn-out, conflict, confusion, difficult client, client’s health issue, technical matter)
- feel stagnant, blocked or empty - they need some inspiration or guidance to keep on enjoying their classes the way they used to
- feel ready to learn a new style, but they are not sure what would be suitable for them
- see the space for their growth, but cannot find the proper direction
- have some personal questions - e.g. how to compose their self-practice, how to deal with their students
- while working with people got triggered or upset
- feel stagnant with their business, brand or marketing issues
- want to get my feedback
- want to start teaching yoga, create Social Media Profile or personal brand
- want to share and get my glimpse into some challenges that they face with their clients
The mentorship program usually consist of 3-10 meetings, distributed in a few weeks, so that we can choose our goals, and work around them.
1-hour session costs 50 €
2-hrs session costs 90 €